...I suspect I may be the luckiest kid in the world

Friday, April 10, 2009

A 10 Minute Blog

I have 10 minutes and am about to catch the train to Berlin. I've got a most likely small and uncomfortable bed on the train but hopefully will sleep as it is the night train!

Happy Easter! Unfortunately, I came to the realization that they do not sell hot cross buns in Switzerland. I am sad about this. Sad that I cannot sing the hot cross buns song. Because, of course, this is what I did when I had access to hot cross buns.

I had my first German class the other night and now am a pro at all things German. Well...maybe not everything. But the teacher did speak nothing but German the whole class, and so I paid for the privilege of not understanding anything for 2 hours. But at least I did it with 10 other people.

Announcement: There are new words to Mamma Mia
Mamma Mia, Here we go again.
My my, how how you are my sister.
This is according to MLF3. Btw - I LOVE that she wants to listen to ABBA all the time. Not sure what Ma and Pa think about this.

I'm off to Berlin, Prague and Vienna for the next 9 days. Have no idea what I'm doing whilst I'm there but will be living it up as a tourist! Side note: If anyone has a spare copy of Europe on a Shoestring I'm catching the night train to Berlin in 40 minutes. If you could meet me at the platform, that would be great!

And, in other news: I just ate fish fingers and spinach for dinner. Popeye would be proud!

Good Friday! - because Sunday is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment