...I suspect I may be the luckiest kid in the world

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wise Words From a Friend


I received a really encouraging email from a friend today - and it has been a good solid reminder.
The words in bold have been a big relief to me! I know it to be true and I think it was good just to see it written in plain English (and not German, or French, Swiss German or Spanish - another language I've been listening to all weekend!) :)



"...just remember about the seasons we go through,and be encouraged knowing that the season of adjustment can take all our energy and that's OK, because with time it will become second nature to do the things you are doing and the relationships you are now forming are moving day-by- day nearer to the next season."
My view this weekend has been just gorgeous - and almost overshadows the humiliation of the many skiing stack of the weekend!














(My view from the bathroom window!)

2 comments: