...I suspect I may be the luckiest kid in the world

Friday, March 6, 2009

Left to my own devices

Eeek. The time arrived and passed this evening. The out-going au pair has now out-gone and it is just me.
Me.
And we drove off into the snow to go to the holiday chalet for the weekend.
Me and them.
It was dark when we arrived and so I am yet to see the surroundings. But from all appearances it will be beautiful.
And I need to remind myself that relationships take time. Effort. And love.
And I'm really glad for Jesus' example. His relationships didn't happen overnight either. But he was with people and he loved them.

Time for sleep now - its late. And tomorrow I'll need every ounce of oompha I have in me to ski.
And humilty. I'll also need that tomorrow to ski :)

No comments:

Post a Comment