...I suspect I may be the luckiest kid in the world

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

12 australian nights

there is something really good about cleaning up and clearing out.
today i posted off 5 packages of items sold or given away etc.
5 packages of stuff outta my life.
yay for me.

lovely sister j dyed my hair for me, so now i'm a brown eyed and brown haired girl.

finished reading 'no ordinary view' and it was excellent. i highly recommend it, and it predecessor, 'my seventh monsoon.'

it's been really sad to hear of all the loss of life from the victoria fires. i think the count is up to 173. i hate all the media-ness of it all, but its all been very sobering and sad for australia.

and, in other news, i bought a pair of colorados from ebay - to replace my favourite pair that finally wore out last month after 7 years.

12 more sleeps until i leave aussie land. eek.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, All my friends from Europe ask about this bushfire. It is big tragedy. But life has to go on : )

    If you touchdown in Zurich Airport then you will be only 20 minutes from place where i used to work : ) I used to take train from Zurich to Frauenfeld.

    Gute Reise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a good trip over to Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete