...I suspect I may be the luckiest kid in the world

Friday, October 2, 2009

'Sup Girlfren?

On the way to school yesterday morning, MLF3 narrowly missed stepping in some, ah, doggy doo. This is not normal - we are in Switzerland after all. It is the world's cleanest country (also home of the most expensive Big Mac in the world, but that's another story).

But then she spent the rest of the trip explaining to me how on our walks to and from school, she would look out for me, and I should look out for her, and then neither of us would step in anything.
I think she wanted to say Sisterhood, but she just didn't know it in English. Then we could say things like, 'Sup, Girlfren' to each other.

Needless to say, we didn't find any more doggy doo on our trip but as we neared school she cried, Achtung!

Whew - nearly stepped on a cigarette butt. Close call.


{Same little friend also spent 10 minutes last night trying to sound out YMCA.}

3 comments:

  1. I need to hear about the expensive Big Mac Kylie. This is just the sort of thing that will keep me awake tonight. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doggies don't care if it gets on you,eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yak, a dog doo in Switzerland ! it is almost illegal ! people should pick it up with the special bags that are made especially for that... doggy bags !

    ReplyDelete