...I suspect I may be the luckiest kid in the world

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A 3,000-Word Blog



It's a bit hard to finalize, wrap-up, and square away the Caribbean trip. It's also the end of my time with the Swiss Family, who have been a rather large part of life for the last 12 months. I love those girls very much and I miss them.

But I'm not home yet and I think some obstinate part of my brain thinks I'm going back to Switzerland to continue au-pairing. I'm not, and I wish my head would get with the program.

A wise man (or woman? probably a woman) said that a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a photo of the girls and I somewhere in the Grenadines.

We're pretty happy: MLF2, MLF3, MLF1 & Me!



4 comments:

  1. ok that didn't tell us too much, more please, come on something must have happened on the trip to tell about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that picture of you and the girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine said
    I felt a little sad seeing the photo and knowing the adventure with the Swiss family is over for you (at the present).
    BUT the best is still to come

    ReplyDelete